Re: LF: tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: tonight
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 23:35:45 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Doug,

Am 02.02.2012 23:04, schrieb Douglas D. Williams:
I have one of those "feelings" that tonight is going to produce good LF conditions.
Unfortunately i think the condx are not really good. Far away from what we had during the xmas time.

I am seeing blue, almost cloudless skies here at my QTH, and the forecast is for cold, clear WX.
Yes, here too :-) I like it very much! We never had less than -15 C here but i would like to know how -25 C feels :-) Hard to keep the coil warm ;-)
Clear sky, the moon in good contrast clear air. Wonderful!
Everything is frozen. My overall losses are as low as never before.
Who is going to be transmitting QRSS tonight? I would like to snag some more DX while the conditions are still optimal.
I'm on air on my usual QRG. The new PA FETs seem to perform excellent. No problems, even at QRO in slow HELL.
Just increased to -1.9 dB f.s.

 Doug - KB4OER

73, Stefan/DK7FC