Re: LF: VX9MRC 507.77 kHz OPERA4

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VX9MRC 507.77 kHz OPERA4
From: pa3abk <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 21:46:44 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Assume time difference.
The event already took place.
Could decode him around 01.45utc (and we6gxr) this morning "easily" considering my antennasituation. Sigs were "audiable". Which mean you could notice it's presents, not able to intercept.

But sigs were diminishing rapidly.
However SpecLab showed several traces but no decode by Opera. Assume QRSS would made it well.
Decided to go for bed not leaving the rx unattended.

Jan/pa3abk

NNNN