Re: LF: Over the frozen Pole

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Over the frozen Pole
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 02:53:32 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Laurence,

Thank you for the report, always vy interesting.
Yes, the condx aren't really good. I do not even get a clear copy at UA0SNV were my call was visible in QRSS-10 a few weeks ago. But things may become a bit better soon.
Still searching the bug in the system here but slowly coming a bit closer what it must be. So long i'm running the DDS VFO with a little drift, anyway.

Yesterday way a very very good transmission night. The losses have been as low as never seen before. Also no partial discharges and even the fan in the shack didn't start to run. Actually it would have been a 0 dB f.s. night ;-)
Hope there will be a come back of the conds to AK to leave a good trace again before the season ends.

73, CU, Stefan/DK7FC