LF: Over the frozen Pole

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Over the frozen Pole
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 06:21:06 -0900
Sender: [email protected]

Weather continues to be problematic in Alaska and radio conditions have been poorer to Eu with only traces at AK dusk and Eu pre dawn from Dk7FC. West Coast Americas' station have been strong at times with VE7SL appearing pre Alasks dusk testing "roller coaster" mode :-) - Antenna is still on Omni - Visuals by Argo 135 - thanks Alberto for your support.

In Oklahoma signals from Eu were strong with DK7FC visible on my home set up even with my 9+ QRM.

Laurence KL7UK and KL7UK/5