Re: LF: Opera beacons

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Opera beacons
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 18:33:39 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Up to 60 simultaneous decodes are possible .. but Mike may be in ground wave range of other stations , longer times may give better results but would / will also take thing's back to the bad old days .

60 seconds is producing reliable results on HF , 120 seconds may be sufficient for 500K with 8 mins qrp back up , I observed on 15 min tx fail to decode TA , only for the next 4 min to be decoded ......

G..