Re: LF: Emailing: capt1201311452

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Emailing: capt1201311452
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:54:30 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi hi

We are not trying to fool anyone, we are looking at the viability. You are now getting my OPERA at -25dB after putting forward extra effort and changing to an antenna which gave better signal levels.
With no effort you de-coded OPERA many times on the other antenna.

The extra effort / skill required then the indication that, hey on this frequency, if you look, there will be some QRS3 has yielded fruit after 24 Hours.

This may well be a factor in my ZERO QRS versus regular world wide WSPR syndrome. Unless directed by e-mail no one bothers to look.

Amusingly I did get one 'sort of' QRS3 report on 10m some years ago, someone in Germany said "its nice to see the 10m band waking up I am copying the G3ZJO Beacon" (my MEPT). The RSGB Beacon co-ordinator commented "that is an unofficial Beacon". Now the language barrier set in. From Italy I received an urgent message. "The RSGB says  your MEPT is Illegal". :-)