Re: Re: LF: dJ8WX tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re: LF: dJ8WX tests
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:18:44 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Eddie and Markus,

"What makes you think there are spare photons down in Central UK in Jan/Feb. :-)"
it was a general cry for more sunshine or an open sky.

Seeing my XYL using a hedge trimmer and bumping air into the pond I measured the voltage coming from the solar pwr equipment: 200V AC. seems to be sufficient for the yard utilities but the PA doesn’t work.

GL
Uwe/dj8wx