Re: Pan-European allocation at 500 kHz (was LF: Re: IQ2MI temp (hopefull

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Pan-European allocation at 500 kHz (was LF: Re: IQ2MI temp (hopefully) QRT)
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 13:09:34 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1325509775; bh=whAKLQdhgGPDtz3vJw+ItaFPEEYfH78Kxy9X+tbRi0U=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=a6t1t0XdQrhqSJ/I9/GMyZWrhbhyCib/ViqAxKJMzsRpkeGPc0iUWxzNorK4isZgXz85ZSKNhNBYr5CGe1pu3q9Rs9EM7niu6WIuuTWbNEgXepusJnE6qM4vv5M5Ui8mSqMo4UKa5gO4qpJ3VbgE2O082iDPvDeGRxYvKLOp6Fo=
Sender: [email protected]

Hi all

This a plea not to mess around with the Amateur licence any more. I for one do not know who I am working these days. The call signs are a mystery to me so I take all calls at face value.

500kcs has become a de facto amateur "watering hole" like 8kcs and it will now remain that while there is interest what ever the ITU (or the EU? I think that should read UN) write down on paper...... there is the "Official" world and there is the real world...... I am trying to live in the real world these days.

Happy new year to all what ever the call sign ("official" or otherwise) and what ever the frequency. Two way radio is the bond.
73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX