LF: Opera last nite

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Opera last nite
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 06:17:07 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
I checked Alaska and nothing appeared but Im not sure what the outcome would have been if my PC had been a little stable. Ill run Opera 136 again today and will check both Eu and AK dusks for openings.

HGA22 isnt all that strong at the moment - ie just visual at dot 3 but it comes up very fast and peaked only for 25 mins yesterday at AK dawn.

Laurence KL7UK