Re: LF: Improving Earth Resistance

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Improving Earth Resistance
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 21:51:22 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:references:from:content-type:x-mailer:in-reply-to :message-id:date:to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=yilorjbkeM9nVM0QGkmAS3s8oPEQBGZD0NjR/RfYU7k=; b=c7EoGR1l2cBsKhiUJ3NvV4PrsHMHpUTST4q5SrNfnP/uvw5aJCu3IzrIvIfsPjOVEy aloxiiykJ7pz+zX9gFMGX5V9pHMtKgu8JcuZR3C79FGs8LsYF15CLUQ3hluPEO0LqzoS 8M3/pe9js8RiIQuWGBiTCa87xeF2nZLNn0dmI=
Sender: [email protected]
You might want to consider a large vertical loop antenna? Then the earth
resistance is far less important.

73s
Roger G3XBM

-- Via my iPod Touch 4g --