Re: LF: DK7FC T/A

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC T/A
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 07:13:20 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

Stefan

Glad that you let the beacon run for an extended time! Always fun to look for
the unexpected.

Reviewing the 'overnights' it appears your signals have improved but not yet up to the peak ~30 dB s/n seen a while back. Noise remains low here except for the few evenings where thunderstorms were present offshore or over the southern US.

Jay

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stefan Schäfer" <[email protected]>