LF: Re: DEBEG 7121 - Informations needed

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: DEBEG 7121 - Informations needed
From: "Uwe Wensauer" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 18:35:12 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
My hint: ask dk8kw

Uwe, DK1KQ

Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: LF: DEBEG 7121 - Informations needed

Dear Horst,

in the internet I have read that DK8KW, Holger Kinzel at Peine, also has a DEBEG 7121 transmitter, including its full documentation. He had also used it for the the beacon he had operated around 500 kHz.

Perhaps You can get the information from him.

OK?

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB

"Horst Stöcker" <[email protected]> schrieb:
Hello all,

some month ago I got two PA modules for 500kHz. Unfortunately I got only a few pages and a schematic about the modules but not about the complete transmitter. The modules were introduced to me as parts of a former Non Directional Beacon made by Siemens.

Now I compared the inside view of the complete transmitter in the rudimental manual with an inside view of the famous DEBEG 7121. It's quite the same.

That's my chance to find out the information I need about the units. At the moment the PAs make about 30 db less than at the input. To find out, what might be the problem I need to know what impedances in and out, what power in?

I am looking for
- user manual
- service manual.

But any answer to my question (in/put / power/impedance) would be useful.

Of course I'd like to own a complete 7121 transmitter - but I think there are some more here who would like, too.

tnx es vy73 Horst DO1KHS/DI2AN

GIF image