Re: LF: 500 opera

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 500 opera
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:02:52 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Eddie
This mode has some merit and easy to integrate into existing CW es QRSS transmitters using Class D or E amplifiers. No need for transverters or linear amps.
On a par more or less with QRSS.
I suppose the direct information read out is an advantage for some, where no morse code knowledge is necessary.
The down side would be decode or nothing whereas QRSS would produce some info in adverse propagation codx
mal/g3kev