LF: Re: VO1NA in daytime

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: VO1NA in daytime
From: "rn3agc" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 20:46:40 +0400
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Jim,
Thanks for capture!

Some time ago I have paid attention that signals of the European stations
are visible here round the clock. Sometimes during the day reception is
better than at night (during the day less noise).

73
Andrey

Dear LF Group,

I was away from home for the last few days, but left the 136k receiver
going. Generally, conditions have been rather noisy over the last week,
although signals around 137.78kHz have been visible from time to time from
XES, XKO, XGJ, XNS, VO1NA, RA3AGC, UA4WPF, "YS". I have not quite had a
repeat of the daytime reception of VO1NA seen a week ago, but traces of
Joe's signal were visible up to about 1100utc on 30th November and 1st
December - see attachment. Also visible in the attachment is AGC, even
though the whole path must have been in full daylight for a few hours.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU