Re: LF: RE: Wellbrook Loop

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Wellbrook Loop
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 20:20:29 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=lSVIuxubmJbJlgUF5SQZLapm2ap301qyNb4jYZYnt34=; b=qkSH9hubJyqINo4iaKAlOA6p/Ee4WgxVHax2P/dk/FIudcogI29RM1G0y3fy2rZWtN NtS88wz3IuxChnL4BmdzPHENdwxsf86Kg8TDb48xhBfooF2dr++kWQHoZ/gk8lM1C/1E np37+oqVo6YPWYJsYlcX7kADUU/hA5ciTmh08=
Sender: [email protected]
This sort of outline concept for a balanced augmented configuration...

http://www.g4jnt.com/LFLoopAnt.gif

Not sure if the emitter centre tap needs to be decoupled to actual
ground.  If not, the whole amp is completely RF floating wrt the
ground connection.    The input certainly doesn't

Andy