LF: On topic

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: On topic
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 13:35:26 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Can I make a plea for users of this group to make a new subject if
they change the topic of discussion. I have missed a few things
recently when I deleted postings with a subject line that I was not
interested in, only to find that they were useful postings which
contained info on other topics.

Recent examples included many postings on "VLF activity soon" which
ended up being details of a real test and then its results, and a lot
of stuff apparently about the Wellbrook Loop which eventually had
information on large wire loops.

I imagine there are others who do not have the time to read every
message to check if it is useful.

Season's greetings to all

Mike, G3XDV