Re: LF: 5X grabber still active

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 5X grabber still active
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 01:52:58 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Alex,

I just read you very interesting report at http://rn3aus.narod2.ru/uganda using google translate. Thank you for the high efforts you have done to keep the grabber running during the night!! Now i'm transmitting until the early morning here, hoping to leave some last traces on the last active day.
I will be QRV on my next holiday trip and also run a /p grabber.

Best 73, Stefan/DK7FC