LF: Re[2]: LF: 5X grabber still active

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re[2]: LF: 5X grabber still active
From: Alex K <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 08:16:06 +0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan, LF!
 Work of 5X-grabber (and my stay in Uganda) comes to an end. Certainly,
preparing for this expedition, I hoped for more successful result in reception
HAM-generated signals on LF. Now I can tell: it is really difficult, here it is
a lot of thunder-storms, it is a lot of noise and there is no possibility to
establish the good aerial. Propagation changes every night. And it simply is
very far. Nevertheless happens almost impossible - signal DK7FC has been
accepted. I thank all who was active in an air these days and who used mine
grabber. I have many mbyte of records of a night air. After returning home
where there is a broadband Internet, I will publish these records for "deep
search" signals not noticed by me.
My best 73!  rn3aus/Alex

07 декабря 2011, 04:57 от Stefan Schäfer