Re: LF: LF OBSERVATIONS

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: LF OBSERVATIONS
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:33:18 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Tnx Stefan for the info
I am always QRV on 7033 or any other HF QRG that is required. I am equipped all the time for an instant QSO on all HF frequencies as well as LF es MF. I can work HF, MF es LF all at the same time if required. I have separate antennas for all bands.
When active on 136.172 I am listening always for a call on 7033 or any LF frequency that is required for a qso. I also have separate LF antennas for TX es RX for duplex working and QSX.. In between my keying I can watch for replies on any LF frequency requested.
My antenna farm covers 5 acres and more if needed

de mal/g3kev