LF: Antenna ideas for Stefan (was GBR SK - long live GBR/M)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Antenna ideas for Stefan (was GBR SK - long live GBR/M)
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:31:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Unfortunately my copy went astray when I moved to Burgundy.

John F5VLF

Begin forwarded message:

From: "John Rabson" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: GBR SK - long live GBR/M
Date: 24 May 2004 17:06:19 CEST

Pages 50-52 of The Journal of the Communications Network for
October-December 2003 has an article on "Realising a Quarter Wavelength
Vertical Monopole at Low Frequencies - by Balloon". It describes a
vehicle-mounted system with a helium-filled balloon capable of supporting a
1500m vertical. Operation on the move is not expected.

73
John Rabson G3PAI