Re: LF: Sound blaster issues or maybe a Dell....

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Sound blaster issues or maybe a Dell....
From: Daniele Tincani <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 10:31:39 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1323253899; bh=55j/ZU8Y+5XFeMX4Vt2Ooxc8QVTBJ8B5o2kAcVA/INU=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=FIaYvMxld89Yanko5bg1O3pUYT/0deH3sSNVlShsPDZjsYngIxOXWRPQ1N9vEEXJakyatZqyUp3CuzMHK9EEE9hE/oWcEvG6/vWHM+oAbOwdh7amRjrYhRUUVKccH/Acc4bT5Eru9RepIy3E/K90gsfB70X8Q/1JYmTze3M08Rk=
Sender: [email protected]
Hello gents,

personally, I use an external E-MU 0202 USB card with ASIO drivers for Winrad, SpecLab, etc. while the on-board Realtek device is used with Windows drivers for normal audio in/out (e.g. system sounds, MediaPlayer, VoIP, etc.). Also, in Windows audio control panel, I keep every thing disabled except the Realtek mic/line input and speakers/phones output.

Best regards
Daniele