RE: LF: Sound blaster issues or maybe a Dell....

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Sound blaster issues or maybe a Dell....
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 11:59:01 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Steve - Im sure your correct as 1003Hz would be the external 'closer" ref and 1023Hz (the rought typical I see for the dell) would be the "internal" - as you say quite why it boots in that order I dont know;

Its a mystery and liable to stay that way, but at least I know now to check when using the Icom R75 and Dell . Its going to be easier from late December as Im shoving in a  GPS disiplined and divided down to by 2Khz comb from dc to light on the snapper; where Ill lock one of those for spectrumlabs and at least have a decent non shifting or iono'd scrambled reference to look at. Seems to work ok here in Okie so Ill shove it onto my sledge as I head North.

Hope the Alligators and bugs are leaving you alone.

Laurence KL7UK remote 5
ps Radio America maybe making a come back but Im still living on that old "check" I got...