LF: Re: 136 kHz in TN

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 136 kHz in TN
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 14:54:27 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Doug
I hope you are enjoying the LF activity on 136 Khz.
Tnx for the report from Tennessee. My location is Scarborough, East coast England - IO94SH. Distance between us is 6318 K/metres
If you need any more info let me know
I was transmitting QRSS 30 and listening on 7033 Khz for any xband calls for a QSO
Because of so many time zones to the East es West of me maybe UTC time reporting would be better if possible. Not sure what the time difference is between UTC es EST
73 es GL and agn tnx hpe to hear from u agn soon
de mal/g3kev/IO94SH