Re: LF: DK7FC and TV Interference 12-17-11

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC and TV Interference 12-17-11
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:05:23 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Andy,

First i thought never mind about the QRM, you've been waiting a long time and did several attempts to receive my full call. I always told you that it is just a question of time and now you got it and very clearly! Congratulations for that and i'm very happy to put you in the group of those who completely received my "message" instead of just fragments. :-)

But i'm sorry anyway to hear about the QRM, sorry for not receiving Mike/XDV who also had a nice signal yesterday. I saw traces of him on many US grabbers and at VE2IQ.

At least you know the source of QRM which makes it a bit easier to remove/reduce it. A nice job for a december day :-) Also you will learn by doing that job. And this may help you to improve the S/N of your RX system since there may be some dB more to gain...

Good luck!

73, Stefan/DK7FC