RE: LF: DK7FC and TV

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: DK7FC and TV
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 04:58:34 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Sorry to hear about the break-in Andy - but delighted on your reception. North to Alaska (theres a song in there somewhere :-)  conditions weren't so rosy on the Eu path - early peaks of the utility stations and drips and drabs of DK7FC had me hopeful but they deteriorated early, and at the moment I cant even detect the 135.43 station at dot 60 - but Im sure it will come up. It got so bad that I pulled the rx off line and using the cal in Speclab used JJY to check my PC hadnt flipped back 20Hz HF as it did on reboot in the past. I fixed that prob some time ago, but you get nagging doubts and I had to recheck. Hired a  rent a wreck car for the weekend (10 bucks per day :-)) and will pay a visit to the Bison and shove the antennae up tonight all being well.

Laurence KL7UK remote 5