LF: Re: TF grabber

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: TF grabber
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:49:28 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan
TF3HZ is about the same distance from me as OH1TN and over the years I have
been able to work him on CW day time es night time winter and summer
ie all the year round. This is normal on LF 137 Khz. At this distance QRS is
not necessary.
At this time of year and over the winter you should be able to have a QSO
with the USA es Canada on CW or QRS 30 at the slowest depending on
propagation at the time. QRS at Slower speeds is seldom necessary.
I have had many QSO'S over the years with W es VE on 137 Khz, with a
suitable Antenna and enough RF you should have no difficulty.
Recently you signal has been very good and others are catching up.
73 es GL

de mal/g3kev