Re: LF: TA DFCW to VE

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA DFCW to VE
From: Bill de Carle <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 18:47:03 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

At 05:42 PM 11/12/2011, Stefan DK7FC wrote:
Bill,

I can't belive it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just sent a slow hell message to TF3HZ in QRSS-10 mode. Now i see it appears on your grabber too! Propagation must be excellent!!!!
My signal is as strong as all the last weeks so it must be propagation!!
Take a look on your grabber http://www.magma.ca/~ve2iq/grabs/index.htm ;-)

Wow! Thanks for the heads-up Stefan. I had not seen that. By the time I read your email it had scrolled off-screen so I went back through the captures and found it. Here it is if you need it: http://www.magma.ca/~ve2iq/grabs/dk7fc-hell.jpg

I saw the message earlier on TF3HZ's grabber but never thought to look on my screen. Hell not as clear as in Iceland but recognizable. Would probably be better a little later in the evening.
73,
Bill VE2IQ