RE: VLF: 8970 Hz transmissions, soon again here

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: VLF: 8970 Hz transmissions, soon again here
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 06:31:50 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan, VLF!
I am looking forward to see your signal on my VLF Apollo grabber! You are right, that a noise is low. This effect  has been  very good visible on the last day picture, for example.
Well ...  the weather is bad hear. It is not suitable for my VLF kite  experiments at all.  The sun has been moved away, I think, because I have�t seen it for three weeks :-(
There are fog and rain here only. Brrr!
Despite the weather and probles with antenna tunning (all is wet continuously) my beacon OK0EMW is transmitting every night and I am often active on 500kHz for a QSO as well. It is really interesting band and I hope, it will be  available for all hams soon.

GL and 73!

Lubos, OK2BVG