Re: LF: Re: BBC 198

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: BBC 198
From: Daniele Tincani <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 09:28:33 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1320830914; bh=2gQ73bjymu+vQ4Vyz8CXCAMZIuQykFcTfjsf+xDXHnc=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=mBPTKJ3ZB9UCZoXhDn5fGznkMP+uxQiGdsc4Yly2u2LZ/HriKMeWApzazWf1qU+Gpb5A4gRhem7nkM9q0uXB1Xz+1LGmvXY7oAJsFq58gYaGU4dSFmsFAzNzXpaPllZSL9dTtfFXnyEFju0icTHn/A+ZrgHDqRjXSBGPPHbPPXI=
Sender: [email protected]
> I'm not sure it was a European thing - I think these frequencies are agreed worldwide.
As far as I know, MW BC stations in the Americas use 10 kHz channels.

Best regards
D.