Re: LF: Transmission on 8,97khz in the near future?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Transmission on 8,97khz in the near future?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 01:02:44 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Steinar,

Unfortunately the link doesn't work here. Can you send me a link to a screenshot?
Would be interesting to see what you can see on a wideband screen.
The wind situation looks a bad as in the last weeks, so no kite experiment but i will carry the coil here to the fixed antenna for a QRPPP test. It's all to long ago i find.

73, Stefan/DK7FC