Re: LF: Daytime DX

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Daytime DX
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 16:42:03 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan
I find the YO grabber not sensitive. The Moscow grabber receives my signal when the signal is not visible on the YO grabber.
Something odd going on!!. but I noticed last night the 4X1/Haifa grabber received my signal when there was poor copy on the YO grabber. Strange !! You live beside it so it is not a problem for you
de mal/g3kev