LF: Grabber new feature

To: "LF Group (RSGB)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Grabber new feature
From: Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 14:57:40 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All at LF,

At this time of year many of you are interested in Trans-Atlantic communications on the 137kHz band, so I have set up a gallery of captures from the 137.780kHz QRSS500 grabber. Each of the captures shows the previous 14 hours & will be uploaded at 12 hour intervals giving a 2 hours overlap for continuity. The direction of transmissions is from USA & Canada to UK & Europe.

The gallery can be entered from my LF/MF grabber page at :-

When in the gallery you can click on an image for full size view & then using the left & right cursor keys on your keyboard you can scroll through the other images. The gallery also has a slideshow feature by clicking on the "Play Slideshow" link at the top left of the viewing page.

The images start on 14/11/2011 from 0800utc at 12 hour intervals up to the present day. The earliest archived images will of course be deleted when my space allowance gets near to full.

I would welcome feedback & comments on the feature either here on LF or direct.

I hope some of you find it useful.

73,

Gary - G4WGT.