Re: LF: Re: Ducted TA propagation?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Ducted TA propagation?
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 08:37:00 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Alan for this comment!

Yes I wasn't all that serious when referring to it as a duct, I was just amazed by the degree of spatial selective fading at that instant. As Dex and Bill have mentioned, it evened out later during the night, so it was probably really just a random quirk from the gods of propagation.

Thanks very much for the reports, and the very useful grabber operations!

Best regards,
MArkus