Re: LF: 136.172 khz 15oct11

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136.172 khz 15oct11
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 15:17:09 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Dex,

Fine. That must have been the start of my first transmission. I changed the PA circuit a bit, now using a ferrite core transformer in the bridge, allowing a grounded unsymmetrical feed cable (will be RG214) to the coil and non-mains-floating cables on the PA output. Somehow i lost 1 FET though, have to repair that now. Start to think about using a different FET drive circuit now since the IRFP-460 should be bored at 2.5 A avrg...

Thanks for monitoring and it was a pleasure to see the traces coming in yesterday in the late night.

Best 73, Stefan/DK7FC