Re: LF: DK7FC in JA?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC in JA?
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 00:54:02 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan, Yas,

I can see what you mean, but I'm really not sure about this one. There are a few lines in Yas' screenshot, but none matches the Japanese Loran-C lines, which should be on

136178.247734 (GRI 9930)
136175.811870 (GRI 8930)
136173.212487 (GRI 9930)
136170.212766 (GRI 8930)

Also some of the brighter parts (eg. at 17:47 and 18:14) seem to coincide with gaps in Stefan's transmission.

Best wishes,
Markus (DF6NM)

Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 10:03 PM
Subject: LF: DK7FC in JA?

LF,

Looking on the new EU DX grabber of JA8SCD, at
http://icas.to/argo/eu.htm there are some traces on 136.17208 Hz that
could match with my QRSS-120 transmission. There is some guesswork as
Mal would say but for example the beginning of the C in my call seems to
start arround 19:08 UTC there, which matches good to my actual
transmission, as visible here
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/LF/EU60_10042.jpg
ID must be shown in further tests but that makes me optimistic.
Would you agree to my assumption that these traces are mine or is it
just QRM?

73, Stefan/DK7FC