RE: LF: DK7FC in JA?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: DK7FC in JA?
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:21:14 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Could be Stefan - A few Eu stations (including a G) were seen/idented the East Coast of China @ +8000 kms and also in Singapore at over 10,000kms a few years back on 137 and 500 - And certainly the Singapore to Eu path was surprisingly stable night over night using DCF39/and Budapest as level indicators.

More variability from Eu in Eastern China (just across the road from Korea) due to the more "lossy" Northern Gt Circle path in Siberia.

Good luck - Ive lost comms with my system in Alaska for the time being so cant see what was decoded last night - think we had a power down. Normal service as I figure it out from down here.

Laurence KL7UK and remote 5