Re: LF: mains wires

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: mains wires
From: g4gvw <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 13:40:52 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi John and All,

At least you do have a copy John. My strong suggestion is that all of us
"who play radio" should have a copy close by. The readily available
"Electrician's Guide to the 17th Edition ...etc" by John Whitfield
should be obtainable from Amazon and elsewhere (mine came from
Waterstones) and is highly recommended. It covers the IEE Wiring
Regulations BS7671 (2008) and Part P of the Building Regs. I can't
remember the price but I would suggest that the info within is priceless
if it prevents a dangerous occurrence.

Rgds

73

--