LF: Re: LF: ES5AM

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: LF: ES5AM
From: Alex K <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 11:35:31 +0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hello LF!
ES5AM rcvd nr Moscow +10 dB!
73 de RN3AUS/Alex

15 сентября 2011, 23:41 от Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>:
Hi Minto,

Yes, if you PA would be finished you could now try to reach ES5AM who calls CQ on 137.700 kHz, well visible on the OE3GHB grabber! :-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC

Am 15.09.2011 21:34, schrieb Minto Witteveen:

Hi Stefan,

Well my praise for your signal strength certainly was not meant to imply a derogatory comment on PA0A…  Your sig was just very strong. As it is now, clearly audible. Regular CW would be no problem at all.

As for your remark w.r.t. the building of a  PA..  well I stand corrected..I really really must find the time to finish my 137 setup. Afraid that I see nothing finished in the near future.  alas.. L

73’s Minto pa3bca

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse

Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 20:18
Subject: Re: LF: Re: beaconing to the west III ;-)

Hello Minto,

Thanks. But i am afraid that it sounds not good for the other OMs who joined in, i mean it looks like if we are competitors, not friends who share a great hobby.
Just want to make clear here that my goal is not to be the king or so. I do what i can to make up a good signal  but this does not relative the great signal of the others. PA0A's signal was often as strong as mine at OE3GHB although he is in a higher distance.
The actual goal is to increase activity and allow as many as possible OMs to receive a signal, which is often a requirement for newcomers to find the motivation to build a own PA :-)

Starting again in 15 minutes.

73, Stefan/DK7FC