Re: LF: beaconing to the west III ;-)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: beaconing to the west III ;-)
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:17:00 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks to all watching stations and their feedback via screenshot or grabber. Especially the grabbers are important as a continuous feedback!
Also thanks to Albert/PA0A for joining in.

Propagation seems to be back, at least in EU and 4X, so in a radius of 3000 km. If the QRN in the far west comes down again, i am looking forward to further tests.

73, Stefan/DK7FC