Fw: LF: Weak signal on 137780.3

To: "RSGB LF Gp" <[email protected]>
Subject: Fw: LF: Weak signal on 137780.3
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 15:43:38 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1315233797; bh=Rxdm8RTl6a8LLbBiLd6e+aGggryL6No16s3GPvPqiSY=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=srHoy8b2cgpjRPKTnQRQM+0leNoRbfEn6Aag8/1uBNpev8xG+Um1adsafIablVf1QJekAdPgxLmKaVQG+T3jv+qYlR/ByvO1E1iMf8uaLSQ74SvwBPRNkpf1Vi0ssg2V8uMbMRtiqV0q9G9le+SICJvVHe9TTF5x4giragGnie8=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=vcZszKrY6SHD3deXItfzcWz5mo7SlBKtmN85gGjXy9lDqb2pfLdzcHKdwggSlytDIszBG/IQR2JzdLIEYmRhnebfI6E91Zl7s8NTFv4hS3i6y2hLrmVCVGrjpGTGS4b3bCA9mZg5TuA7qR6BR+HpT4a21UXHtAb3Rt58GHDRTPI= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
1st attempt timed out and was not delivered ????
Alan