Re: LF: Re: low noise and OE5ODL

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: low noise and OE5ODL
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:00:43 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1316001613; bh=YnoPBzrjVU8VSv6HGUt0Dgic5DaG5DQzIDCNZgGUfAc=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=rxz+NyKCjvPM6LjDzPBev3XEKDzsfrpGXxXPxEQHemt9nzaEbjYOc1l667zHuk6hzMB1Dn/LbxaSYDbtFxsdz4qWbSEouPSLSntyDXaRlb4t0lK8nUghOaRFlrIu8xkidRm4waQ1Pscm00q5xKghT8nveaCtR+1KNx9V/a2H1Aw=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=Wzc4KRndhEI/tRiy67oFX4hGzl1Bp3jC+UPqPE6TH+PRoTHgUhKuUM67w+WftXIwsSvJ9vo+qbHXlNNY2g2sjiMXXwhh1nJ1yFAWHufnEUL16M2U/mH06alaaQOCMRox1i/Gdnj2B4/44V5pYI/fBwGyUmvTfiJmscF0+YaMHaw= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan the effect at VLF and in daytime at LF may be different, the extra
electrons can slightly enhance daytime signals at LF but I have only detectd
that within a day or so of a CME impact. At VLF there may be an enhancement
as well I dont have any feel for that and comments on VLF beacons are
interesting.

Alan