Re: LF: DK7FC, DF6NM nr Moscow

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC, DF6NM nr Moscow
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:03:05 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Mal,

I can forget about my SMPS now. Secondary rectifier diodes were shortcutted and as a result the primary switching FET got damaged. There is a shortcut to the gate now so i assume the FET driver is damaged too. To much effort now to repair that since special PFC ICs are used which are not easy available. I'll take a new one and prepare that for 13.8 V again. Apart from that i will use the acual supply now which is a SMPS too, adjustable from 0...320 VDC.

Will be on air soon again..

73, Stefan/DK7FC