LF: Re[2]: LF: DK7FC, DF6NM nr Moscow

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re[2]: LF: DK7FC, DF6NM nr Moscow
From: Alex K <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 22:47:33 +0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus, Stefan, LF!

My receiver is on my workplace, therefore at night I can't supervise its work
directly. On screenshots I have noticed that with approximately 17:30 till
02:55 UTC quality of reception strongly worsens. At first I thought that it,
possibly joins any powerful device and creates a local QRN. To learn that this
such, I have added in sheduled actions wave.record. In the morning, having come
for work, I have analysed this record. It has appeared that the entrance signal
from the aerial increases at night almost in 10 times. The microphonic
amplifier of my sound card strongly there were nonlinear distortions. I have
switched off the microphonic amplifier and have reduced factor of strengthening
of the receiver (receiver has no AGC); probably, it will allow to have pure
reception at night time.
So a continuous line on 136172 Hz is  result of nonlinear distortions in the
microphonic amplifier.

PS On screenshots each division of a scale of amplitudes is 10 dB

Vy 73 de rn3aus/Alex