Re: LF: Re: Turbine magnets

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Turbine magnets
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 20:21:48 -0400
Sender: [email protected]

several have been installed locally and one of the electric folk gave a
talk
at the local radio club,, the speed of the blade tips will run close to
200 Mph
thus the issue of birds flying into them. the power in this installation
is AC
but what I found interesting is the frequency can be matched to the line
as the generators spin fast or slow. The housings on top of those towers
are the size
of an RV and bigger and the 3 installed produce 1 Mw each under good wind
takes a good worker 15 minutes to climb them.

he said one of the wildlife issues is to look under the installations to
find
dead birds and the power company will plant a few to make sure the agency
is finding them
for an accurate count

Bob K3DJC

Penny Stock Jumping 3000%