LF: Re: Re: 500 Khz - QSO

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: 500 Khz - QSO
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 18:49:15 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Jim es Co
There could be some merit in what you say.
The most difficult station for me is GW3EUP, rough terrain between us over
the Pennines. I do not know what ERP he is using but he is up es down in
severe qsb most of the time and fades out also, but EI0CF has the same
terrain  between us and he is always a good signal all day long.
One consideration is the launch SITE  regardless of in between,  I am only a
couple of miles from the sea and EI0CF is likewise on the Atlantic shore.
maybe that makes all the difference.
de mal/g3kev