Re: LF: Ferrite antennas

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Ferrite antennas
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 13:45:27 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:references:from:content-type:x-mailer:in-reply-to :message-id:date:to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=q6bAzl/W7UUbhXaO+brrUXFAPCIu8mAGXGxdwtVK9wY=; b=On590uuXxhrx23pGqCoZkJLER+XEC8zfnT41QJkKSlZjb5aibrRk3eNyaVRlFPbfib EJvnLVprMvQiFjeG4z+/bAo6Gwrf7zqdNwqV0s+wemD+ja/WqAOfb2+INmfcmzr7n48d XRmFQrD6V2nMqWId8H7IqDwWb2QPdPsw+LVQg=
Sender: [email protected]
Mike

If the ferrite rod was the drain load what was on the gate?

73s
Roger G3XBM

Via my iPod Touch 4g 2.4GHz handheld.