LF: Re: Re: cq 136.6

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: cq 136.6
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 20:43:02 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Jim
I heard PA0A but you were nulled out broadside to my loop antenna, I did
expect to hear something from you but NIL
The other nite I copied DK7FC audible but G3XDV was barely visible again to
my South. This loop is vy sharp which surprises me considering its size.
Had I used my normal TX inv L for RX also,  you would have been good copy
but it is arranged only for TX at present.
mal/g3kev