LF: CW QSO 136.5

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: CW QSO 136.5
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:50:44 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Tnx Jim es Stefan for LF qso earlier but did u notice when eventually I got a break in your qso I then was able to exchange a report with DK7FC/P and nothing else because with a report to me and you Jim of 339 what would be the point of a rag chew which was happening, this means that DK7FC was only getting about 50% or less of what was being transmitted.
Pse leave breaks for others for instance PA0A often breaks in and then if you want to continue after do so.
also, band condx change and in fact DK7FC/P was going down by the time he got to me for a qso.
Room for thouight
de Mal/g3kev