RE: LF: Ferrite rods

To: LF list <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Ferrite rods
From: Peter Manson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 19:29:53 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
This may not help with this particular thesis, but pdf copies of many UK PhD theses are available from the British Library EthOS website:

-- you need to register, but it's free.  If you're the first person to have asked for a pdf copy of a particular thesis, you pay the cost of having it scanned and converted into a pdf (which in the case of Anthony Gibson's thesis would take a month and cost £40.85 including VAT).  Once someone has done this, the pdf remains on the EthOS site permanently and can be downloaded by others for free.  A bit pricey if you're the first person to ask, but it's worth searching the site to see what else is freely available.

Best,

Peter