Re: LF: rn3aus grabber will be stopped after 25-Aug-2011

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: rn3aus grabber will be stopped after 25-Aug-2011
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:41:00 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan
At that distance CW should be possible, it has been done before, although
both ends had proper wire antennas for the job.
RN6BN  es G3KEV
We had several QSO'S and the last one was 04 - 05 - 2003 at 2138 UTC, this
was in the Month of MAY (not Winter time)
I have QSO cards for these contacts.
There has been very little progress on LF since those days, if anything its
going Backwards!!

de mal/g3kev